Thank you for shopping with us at Luxelu London. We’re an independent British business, and our customers mean a lot to us. Our goal is to help you cultivate your ideal lifestyle, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
We hope that you absolutely love your purchase from us. However, if you do wish to return or exchange any products, you can find our Returns Policy below. If you need any further information, please just get in touch with us at email@example.com – we’re here to help.
Refunds and exchanges can be requested within 30 days of receiving your original order. There is no need to state a reason for your return – you can simply have changed your mind!*
1. Please send your return addressed to: Luxelu London, Trident Business Centre, 89 Bickersteth Road, London SW17 9SH. We recommend utilising a tracked or insured shipping service to be sure the product reaches us safely.
2. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be returned in the original packaging supplied.
3. In the unlikely event that your Luxelu London product is received in a damaged or defective condition, it can be returned up to 90 days after purchase. If this is the case, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll send you a prepaid returns label and issue a replacement or refund.
4. All items must be returned with valid proof of purchase: typically, this would be your original email receipt and order number.
5. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you a confirmation email letting you know if you’ve been approved for a refund or replacement. If you’ve been approved for a replacement, we will ship your replacement product as soon as possible and notify you of an approximate delivery date.
Refunds will be processed within 3-5 working days. The full refund credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment used to make the purchase.
*Unfortunately, for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of pierced jewellery.